This Valentine's Day head out to your favorite local shops for a fun evening with the ones you love. Check out these top Valentine's Day Events in Williamson County!
- Valentine’s Day Dinner at Brix & Ale- Show your love by treating your sweetheart to a 3-course dinner featuring choices such as blue cheese crusted filet of beef and dark chocolate and whiskey pot de crème. $75 inclusive, plus add wine pairings for $49. Jazz music will be played by Rodney Howell.
- Dinner & Live Music at Gumbo’s- Enjoy your special romantic evening with a limited menu featuring your choice of Blackened Beef Tenderloin with Cold Water Lobster Tail or Chilean Sea Bass Sautéed in Lemon Pepper Sauces. With your reservation and upon request, chocolate covered strawberries and roses are also available. Call 512-943-4214 for reservations or click here for more information.
- Valentine’s Dinner & Live Music at George’s on the Town- Treat your valentine and yourself to a 4-course dinner! Enjoy items such as Asian fire shrimp, Bourbon Glazed Salmon, and George’s Apple Crumb. Check our the full menu here and reserve your spot and save $10. Call 512-868-1706 to prepay your reservation.
- Dinner & Wine Pairing at the Hollow- The year the Hollow will be offering two special four-course menus. Call 512-868-3300 for reservations.
- Sweet Lemon Inn- Join Sweet Lemon Inn and Kitchen in Downtown Georgetown for a special 5-course meal with champagne. Seating times are either 5:30pm or 8pm. The price is $75 per person and you can call 512-270-0812 for reservations. More information can be found on their Facebook Event Page.
- Valentine’s Dinner at Urban- Join Urban for a special Valentine’s Dinner! Entrée price includes a four-course meal with entrees such as crab cake, surf & turf, and whiskey pecan pie. Reservations are required. The Rooftop at Urban will also be open for pre-or post-dinner cocktails. For more information visit www.urbaneatdrink.com.
- Anti-Valentine’s Day Celebration- Pluckers will host a special edition of their Wednesday night trivia with an “Anti-Valentine’s Day” theme. Guests can play from their seats, win prizes, watch sports, and eat wings. Pluckers will also be offering $1 Bud Lights and 75-cent wings for guests to enjoy during the celebration. Visit www.pluckers.com for more information.
- Chocolate and Wine Tasting at Delysia Chocolatier- Enjoy a complimentary Valentine’s Day chocolate and wine tasting all day from 9am to 6:30pm. Indulge in Delysia Chocolatier's award-winning artisan confections that are handmade in Austin using fine quality, sustainable chocolate.